Photo by Amy Neunsinger
47, CEO & Founder, Shoes 53045
1. What did you want to be as a child?
Baker to eat croissants and candies all day.
2. What was your worst job?
Working in a supermarket for a summer job.
3. Your first Lucky Break?
When I was hired as a VC in 2000, one of the first women doing this job in France.
4. What’s the best part of your day?
My virtual mat pilates class.
5. When do you feel most beautiful?
Summer on the beach.
6. What makes you most happy?
Seeing and laughing with my friends.
7. What stresses you out the most?
Some work situations.
8. What trait do you find most attractive in a person?
9. What are the 5 things (besides your computer and phone) that you’d feel lost without?
My glasses and in covid time a sanitizer and a mask. Sorry I don't see more..
10. What’s the one object/thing you are always looking for, but can never find?
11. What are you constantly buying over and over again?
12. What’s your Favorite scent?
13. What is your usual working uniform?
Leggings and a tee shirt.
14. What’s your Secret Hidden Talent?
15. How do you take care of yourself on the daily?
Workout: Pilates and bike, Face mask, Drink a lot of water.
16. Bath or Shower?
Both. Shower in the morning and bath by night.
17. How do you start every morning?
I water my garden.
18. Favorite breakfast?
Fruit salad, almond and kombucha.
19. If you could outsource any aspect of your beauty or grooming routine, what would it be?
Mani-pedi, facial and massage.
20. How do you prepare for a special event?
Better not, I'm a terrible host!
21. Who would you like to play you in the movie of your life?
Tilda Swinton in Only lovers left alive.
22. What’s your favorite body part (on yourself)?
23. What do you want to accomplish this year?
24. If you could have any talent bestowed upon you, what would it be?
Medium or singing
25. What’s your favorite Heales product?
The Rosewood Body Wash!