Photo by Amy Neunsinger
60, Holistic Nutritionist
1. What did you want to be as a child?
2. What was your worst job?
Working for Vogue, it was very similar to the Devil Wears Prada.
3. Your first Lucky Break?
A swimming event at the Summer Olympics in Los Angeles! I was seated next someone from NYC. I was about to move to the coast without a job. My seatmate gave me a job!
4. What’s the best part of your day?
The morning- I take time for myself and journal.
5. When do you feel most beautiful?
After hot yoga, I feel powerful and grounded.
6. What makes you most happy?
Outdoor dinners with family!
7. What stresses you out the most?
Social media, it is nerve-wracking trying to navigate at 60!
8. What trait do you find most attractive in a person?
Authenticity, vulnerability and compassion.
9. What are the 5 things (besides your computer and phone) that you’d feel lost without?
A green juice, my tribe, Prima CBD capsules, a good nights sleep, meditation.
10. What’s the one object/thing you are always looking for, but can never find?
11. What are you constantly buying over and over again?
12. What’s your Favorite scent?
13. What is your usual working uniform?
Jeans and a t-shirt!
14. What’s your Secret Hidden Talent?
15. How do you take care of yourself on the daily?
Journal, Meditate, Yoga, Drink lots of green juices, eat plant based, connect with others, no electronics after 7!
16. Bath or Shower?
17. How do you start every morning?
Journaling & Coffee.
18. Favorite breakfast?
My vegan Mineral Broth with Collagen, it is so healing!
19. If you could outsource any aspect of your beauty or grooming routine, what would it be?
20. How do you prepare for a special event?
Take some time to center, and to fill myself up with self love so I can be more present and open at the event.
21. Who would you like to play you in the movie of your life?
Margot Robbie, I am obsessed with her!
22. What’s your favorite body part (on yourself)?
23. What do you want to accomplish this year?
Continue to support my clients and expand my holistic food delivery service.
24. If you could have any talent bestowed upon you, what would it be?
I wish I could sing!
25. What’s your favorite Heales product?
The body wash in Australian Rosewood Leaf, it smells delicious and lathers like a dream.