Photo by Amy Neunsinger
1. What did you want to be as a child?
2. What was your worst job?
Bojangles chicken fast food worker.
3. Your first Lucky Break?
Landing my first client as an associate 25 years ago.
4. What’s the best part of your day?
My morning swim.
5. When do you feel most beautiful?
When I am fit, energized, valued and productive.
6. What makes you most happy?
Traveling with my family.
7. What stresses you out the most?
Living in Trump’s America. Bigotry. Same thing.
8. What trait do you find most attractive in a person?
9. What are the 5 things (besides your computer and phone) that you’d feel lost without?
My tribe of fabulous girlfriends, my family, a pool, a good book and PBS.
10. What’s the one object/thing you are always looking for, but can never find?
A comfortable bra. Seriously, how hard is it to make a comfortable bra?
11. What are you constantly buying over and over again?
I love a good caftan. My closet looks like Mrs. Roper’s.
12. What’s your Favorite scent?
Stella by Tocca.
13. What is your usual working uniform?
A shift dress in a striking color, and heels. Easy to pack.
14. What’s your Secret Hidden Talent?
Diplomacy. I can get folks to say yes.
15. How do you take care of yourself on the daily?
Water— drinking it, bathing in it and swimming in it.
16. Bath or Shower?
Both! Shower in the am, bath in the pm.
17. How do you start every morning?
A swim, hot coffee and hot shower.
18. Favorite breakfast?
A bowl of cherries.
19. If you could outsource any aspect of your beauty or grooming routine, what would it be?
20. How do you prepare for a special event?
I buy a new dress!
21. Who would you like to play you in the movie of your life?
Tracee Ellis Ross.
22. What’s your favorite body part (on yourself)?
23. What do you want to accomplish this year?
Help elect Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.
24. If you could have any talent bestowed upon you, what would it be?
Writing fiction that moves people.
25. What’s your favorite Heales product?
The dry brush. Gotta exfoliate.